View My Stats

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mommy Friendly Recipe for Valentine’s Day-Hot Baja Coffee

Happy Valentine’s Day to my “The Daily Mommy News” Friends!

Growing up my mom always made Valentine’s Day very special for me.  No matter how old I got she always called me “her Valentine.”  Whether it be the flowers she had delivered to me at work or home, the stuffed animals and heart shaped chocolates she gave me when I was my child’s age I always felt special on Valentine’s Day thanks to her.  Now that my mom is not able to spend Valentine’s Day with me since she passed away I wanted to in her honor share one of her special Valentine’s Day recipes that she always made for Hot Baja Coffee.  Enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day!

Hot Baja Coffee
Ingredients:
8 Cups of Hot Water
6 Teaspoons Instant Coffee Granules-use more if you like strong coffee
½ Cup Kahlua
¼ Cup Crème de Cacao
Grated Semi-sweet cholate
Whipped cream

Directions:
In a Crock Pot combine the water, coffee granules, Kahlua and Crème de Cacao.  Cover and heat on low for 2 to 8 hours.  Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.

Enjoy!

No comments: